WHAT IS DIALYSIS ?
Dialysis is an artificial medium for cleaning the body of the waste material, extra salt and water content of the body. There are two main types of dialysis. Both types are used to purify the blood and excretes the wastes from the body of the patient.
WHY DIALYSIS IS REQUIRED ?
Patients usually require dialysis when the waste products in their body become so high that they start to become sick. The level of the waste products usually builds up slowly. Doctors measure several blood chemical levels to help decide when dialysis is necessary. The two major blood chemical levels that are measured are the "creatinine level" and the "Blood urea nitrogen" level. As these two levels rise, they are indicators of the decreasing ability of the kidneys to cleanse the body of waste products.
HOW IS DIFFERENT TYPES OF DIALYSIS DONE ?
1. During hemodialysis, blood passes from the patient's body through a filter in the dialysis machine, called a "dialysis membrane." For this procedure, the patient has a specialized plastic tube placed between an artery and a vein in the arm or leg. Sometimes, a direct connection is made between an artery and a vein in the arm. This procedure is called a "Cimino fistula." Needles are then placed in the graft or fistula, and blood passes to the dialysis machine, through the filter, and back to the patient. In the dialysis machine, a solution on the other side of the filter receives the waste products from the patient.
2. Peritoneal dialysis uses the patients own body tissues inside of the belly (abdominal cavity) to act as the filter. The intestines lie in the abdominal cavity, the space between the abdominal wall and the spine. A plastic tube called a "dialysis catheter" is placed through the abdominal wall into the abdominal cavity. A special fluid is then flushed into the abdominal cavity and washes around the intestines. The intestinal walls act as a filter between this fluid and the blood stream. By using different types of solutions, waste products and excess water can be removed from the body through this process.
WHAT IS THE COST OF DIALYSIS ?
HOW DIALYSIS CAN BE AVOIDED ?
Dialysis can be avoided by four herbal products of Planet Ayurveda. These four herbal products are made from herbs which are very beneficial in the treatment of kidneys diseases. All these herbal products have passed quality analysis test. These remedies are safe for usage in kidney problems. These herbal medicines help in repairing the damaged kidneys.All these herbal pmedicines are available in one pack called "Revive Kidneys Pack."
1. Punarnava Mandoor: The punarnava is 2 – 3 feet long and is green leafy herb. This herb bears flowers in the rainy season mainly. Punarnava is also called hogweed. Punarnava has many medical indications. This is used improving the condition of kidneys and helps avoid dialysis.
2. Varunadi vati: Varunadi vati is a natural combination of few herbs namely: 3 leaved caper, Boerrhavia diffusa, Tribulus terrestris, Commiphora mukul which help in avoiding dialysis. The ratio of these herbs is 1:1:1:1 in the medical compound to avoid dialysis naturally.
3. Rencure formula: Rencure is made up of few herbs called: Punarnava, Varun, gokshur, Kaasni, Palaash.
4. Mutrakrichantak churna: Mutrakrichantak churna is comprised of herbs: varun, punarnava, gokshur, kaasni, bhumi amla, shirish, shigru, apamarg.
REVIVE KIDNEYS PACK
HOW THESE FOUR HERBAL MEDICINES HELP IN AVOIDING DIALYSIS ?
1. Acts as diuretic
IS IT POSSIBLE TO AVOID DIALYSIS? VIDEO BY DR. VIKRAM CHAUHAN
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Avoid dialysis, Kidney failure herbal remedies, Diet in Kidney failure
EventsAyurveda Lecturer in Europe
Date : 28th-29th Nov, 2015
Date : 16th-27th June, 2015
Ayurveda - God's
This book on Ayurveda is meant for people interested to know about basics concepts of Ayurvedic healing and learn ayurveda concepts. Though there are many books Read More
Connect with us